Under the Tuscan sun...
A fast drive down Autostrada del Sole through Umbria and Tuscany leads you to Florence. Here, you will visit Michelangelo’s Tomb (Santa Croce) then head to the Accademia to view his most famous sculpture,“David” of Michelangelo. With pre-booked tickets (optional) you can avoid queues. Then you head to theDuomo and Baptistry, just ten minutes away. Lunch in a special Florentine setting, followed by a stroll through the piazzas and a walk over the Ponte Vecchio.
Tour Guide inside the Accademia Museum for David of Michelangelo, skip the lines tickets included
– Start at 7:30 A.M. from your location in Rome
– Arrival in Florence at 10:00 A.M.
- Meet your private tour guide Silvia
– Visit the city with a tour guide until 1 P.M.
– Stop for lunch and wine tasting in Florence
- Accademia Museum David of Michelangelo
– Back to Rome at 4 P.M.
– Arrival in Rome around 7:00 P.M.
* Yes disabled people have access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggested
Minivan from Rome and back
Private Tour Guide in Florence
Pickup and dropoff from/to your Hotel